Every 3 or so months I email, message, or call a few between 10-20 randomly listed antler buyers to find out their current antler buying prices. I believe that people should know the correct current antler prices before selling their antler sheds. Not all, but some will try to buy your antlers at a lower price than what they are worth. Please be aware that these prices are estimates.
Below are the current 2022 antler prices:
Updated on: April 12th, 2022
Previous update was: May 24th, 2021
- Elk Grade A: $18.00 a pound* (+16% Increase**)
- Elk Grade B: $12.00 a pound* (+20% Increase**)
- Elk Grade C: $3.00 a pound* (No Change**)
- Whitetail Grade A: $13.00 a pound* (+8% Increase**)
- Whitetail Grade B: $7.50 a pound* (+7% Increase**)
- Whitetail Grade C: $2.00 a pound* (No Change**)
- Mule Grade A: $13.00 a pound* (+8% Increase**)
- Mule Grade B: $7.50 a pound* (+7% Increase**)
- Mule Grade C: $2.00 a pound* (No Change**)
- Moose Grade A: $13.00 a pound* (+8% Increase**)
- Moose Grade B: $7.50 a pound* (+7% Increase**)
- Moose Grade C: $2.00 a pound* (No Change**)
4/12/22 Notes: Most US covid-19 restrictions are no longer in effect, but inflation is the highest it has been since 1981 (inflation is 8.5% higher now than a year ago), which has effected the antler market. Elk antler prices rose 16% over last year, which I personally think is low considering the other market conditions. However, China is currently having strict covid-19 lockdowns due to a new outbreak in the Shanghai region, so US antler exports to China have been and will continue to be hampered. Even so, antler prices have hit all time highs since we started tracking antler prices in 2018. This Note Was Added On April 12th, 2022
5/25/21 Notes: Most travel restrictions have been lifted and antler buyers are back on the roads, traveling around the USA buying up antlers. Antler prices have gone up roughly 10% since the last antler price update, which means they have hit there all time highs since we started recording antler prices in 2018. Antler prices have gone up roughly 20% over the last year. This Note Was Added On May 25th, 2021
12/4/20 Notes: Since our last update on 5/1/2020, COVID has continued to restrict antler buying due to shutdowns and travel restrictions. However, prices on Grade A and Grade B have increased since May, about 10% on average, and now the prices are at pre-COVID levels. This Note Was Added On December 4th, 2020
5/1/2020 Notes: Because of COVID-19, much of the United States has been locked down since the middle of March 2020, and Chinese buyers have not been importing as many antlers as last year (2019). Currently, a lot of antler buyers are also restricting their traveling because of the virus. This has caused antler prices to decrease. Antler prices did drop because of the virus, but not substantially. Grade A Elk antler has dropped roughly -7.14% while the Dow Jones average has dropped -12.24% during the same time frame. This Note Was Added On May 1st, 2020
The prices above should help you calculate how much your antlers are worth currently. Want to sell your antlers? app to find threesome.
* The price is an estimate. We get current antler prices every 3 months by randomly calling, texting, or messaging at least 6 random antler buyers, and then averaging the prices together.
** The percent of the price change from the last antler price update.
If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to hookup sites 100 free.
Want to meet the author? dating sites uk free.