Every 3 or so months I email, message, or call a few between 10-20 randomly listed antler buyers to find out their current antler buying prices. I believe that people should know the correct current antler prices before selling their antler sheds. Not all, but some will try to buy your antlers at a lower price than what they are worth. Please be aware that these prices are estimates.
If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us here.
Below are the current 2021 antler prices:
Updated: December 4th, 2020
Previous Update: May 1st, 2020
- Elk Grade A: $14 a pound* (+ 7.69% Increase**)
- Elk Grade B: $9 a pound* (+12.5% Increase**)
- Elk Grade C: $2 a pound* (0% Change**)
- Whitetail Grade A: $11 a pound* (+10% Increase**)
- Whitetail Grade B: $7 a pound* (+16.67% Increase**)
- Whitetail Grade C: $1 a pound* (0% Change**)
- Mule Grade A: $11 a pound* (+10% Increase**)
- Mule Grade B: $7 a pound* (+16.67% Increase**)
- Mule Grade C: $1 a pound* (0% Change**)
- Moose Grade A: $11 a pound* (+10% Increase**)
- Moose Grade B: $6 a pound* (0% Change**)
- Moose Grade C: $1 a pound* (0% Change**)
12/4/20 Notes: Since our last update on 5/1/2020, COVID has continued to restrict antler buying due to shutdowns and travel restrictions. However, prices on Grade A and Grade B have increased since May, about 10% on average, and now the prices are at pre-COVID levels. This Was Added On December 4th, 2020
5/1/2020 Notes: Because of COVID-19, much of the United States has been locked down since the middle of March 2020, and Chinese buyers have not been importing as many antlers as last year (2019). Currently, a lot of antler buyers are also restricting their traveling because of the virus. This has caused antler prices to decrease.
Antler prices did drop because of the virus, but not substantially. Grade A Elk antler has dropped roughly -7.14% while the Dow Jones average has dropped -12.24% during the same time frame. This Was Added On May 1st, 2020
The prices above should help you calculate how much your antlers are worth currently. Want to sell your antlers? Check out our page here.
* The price is an estimate. We get current antler prices every 3 months by randomly calling, texting, or messaging 4 random antler buyers, and then averaging their prices together.
** The percent of the price change from the last antler price update.
Want to meet the author? Check out AntlerBuyers.Com about us page here.